Return of 1-2-1 Sessions
JCR Official Statement
After consulting with our venue, insurance and the relevant governing bodies we deem it safe to return to delivering our 1-2-1 sessions with over 18’s to begin with due to Staffordshire FA safeguarding legislation. To ensure the safety of everyone involved we have put a few measures in place, to allow us to continue these sessions, which are outlined below.
Current Safety Measures
- Currently only players who are 18+ will be allowed to train with us
- We will be constantly checking for updates, and we will inform you when juniors are able to participate in sessions with ourselves
- A limited number of equipment (i.e 20 cones) used for each individual (where possible we will look to use the bare minimum)
- To do this, we will separate out our kit and each session will have their own specific kit, with fresh kit being used for each session and person
- Safe distances will be maintained throughout the session, meaning any demo’s or drills will be designed to be done with 2 metres between the player and coach
- We will make sure we mark out this area to make sure there is no doubt on the distance they need to be
- Following on from the sessions all of our equipment will be thoroughly cleaned, following the “wider guidance on hygiene”
- This will be done straight away, on our return from the session
- We will also ensure there are hand sanitisers and wipes on site for clients and coaches to use
- All payments will be made online, too further lessen the need for contact between individuals. We have a business account set up which allows payments to be made directly into here, as well as the option to pay via pay pal.
- If you would like to discuss your way of paying then let us know
- There will be a designated area in which the player will put their own personal equipment, i.e. clothing, drinks, shinpads etc to ensure there is no mix of equipment during the session
- We will only be offering a maximum of 4 hours’ worth of slots per day, this is due to a couple of reasons
- This helps to minimise the amount of contact and exposure of our coaches
- It also ensures our coaches can deliver sessions to a high standard and deliver the same intensity and energy to every player
- Our bookings can be made completely online now, with an automated process allowing you to book through our website, choose your time slot and get confirmation
- We will still be offering our online sessions during this time, as we understand there is a need to cater for different individuals. These include, 1-2-1’s, small groups, team sessions, football fitness and our skills session
- If you have any queries or questions about how we propose to run our sessions then please get in touch via email@example.com
We look forward to welcoming you back to our sessions and continue to help you guys develop and progress towards your desired goals.
The JCR Team
Want to Join The Squad?
If you would like to join the JCR Sports Coaching squad, we’re waiting for you! To get in touch with us regarding your coaching requirements, please do not hesitate to use any of the methods provided through the website to reach out.